Navigation Bar

Wednesday 21 January 2015

INTRODUCTION


INTRODUCTION


                Phew...... As expected, it took me almost five trips to DRM office to get joining letter. Nevertheless,The major objective to this post "INTRODUCTION" is to give you some initial  details of this training.

                Basics first " What is it about?". Well it's about my training in Signal and telecom at DRM office, State Entry Road, New Delhi i.e. Railway zonal headquarters. Well, Indian Rail network is one of the largest rail networks in the world. Naturally, to manage such a vast network requires some complex communication techniques. So, I will discuss about those techniques. Second "What I learned?"  According to them, it would have taken 3 months alone  to teach me everything about just one section of railways. and unfortunately mine is only 6 weeks. Either way I don't have so much time. So they gave me an overview of different section of railways.To be honest after having a first hand experience of internal working of railways, I felt the same way. "What will I post?" Everything I learned to the best of my ability. In short everything and anything I can document. 

                  On the ending note, I hope you will find this blog interesting and informative. Also, those who are interested are free to take advantage of this blog. Please comment if you have any queries or suggestions.

Gud luck!!!!!


TABLE OF CONTENT

No comments:

Post a Comment